Pastors – Since 1949 seven men have served as Pastors to the congregation of Faith Lutheran Church.
Building – The Education Wing was built in 1968. The Narthex and front entrance were remodeled in the Turning-the-Corner project in 1999.
Vacation Bible School is held each year for one week and is open to the congregation and the community.
Inside Nave – The current organ was purchased in 1989. The Nave was remodeled in the Turning-the-Corner project in 1999.
Congregation – The church was founded with 54 adult and 31 child charter members. In 2017 the congregation consists of 451 baptized members.
Women of Faith – The Women of Faith are active in many Outreach projects.